terça-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2008

Music unifies us but makes us too similar sometimes!!

I came across this magnificent essay by a student at MIT and it's just really weird because my thought are just like her, although i'm not fascinated by Coldplay.
I even wrote an essay similar to hers, about the was music is part of me... :S
I really think u guys should read it. I'm not putting here because i'm afraid of the copyright thing, but here's the link:
http://web.mit.edu/renakatz/www/cultureshock/essays/essay1.html

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Eu tenho pouco tempo pa comentar que vou agora de viagem...mas realmente a música é a nossa magia!

Não há um dia em que não ouça música, a música já faz parte da minha vida...

**

Anjali disse...

oh where r u gone? home town?
Music rules!! :D

oh Merry Christmas!

Anónimo disse...

Olá!

Este texto está muito bom, gostei bastante!

***