terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

Blood curling scream

The house was empty. I looked around. It looked lonely and scary. But there must be someone. Perhaps in the garden.
I passed the long, empty, old corridors. I passed the halls with antique paintings hanging on the walls. The garden was peaceful, but not well maintained. You could see the reflection of the full moon on the clear, old water of the small pond. Relief filled my heart when I saw a handsome fourteen years-old boy sitting by the pond.
I silently went to him. I didn’t want to disturb his moment of deep meditation, but I needed help. I delicately touched his shirt, but he did not move. That’s when I saw his reflection on the pond. He was pale white and his eyes blue but empty and lifeless.
On seeing him, I let out a blood curling scream…

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Olá Anjali!
Há imenso tempo que não fazias posts aqui pelo blog...
Adorei este texto, está mesmo muito bonito! Mas quem é que o escreveu? Foste tu?

Bjn****

Anónimo disse...

Howdy, dear critic!
See?! I'm right... It was great!
Glad to know you finnaly decided to make it public!
I sent you the critic, to your e-mail... :p
Well, again... Great text... And start writing here, damn it! Make those delightful texts public.

Stay cool, chickni critic!
************+
Peace ;p

Anjali disse...

Yes caroline, i wrote it!
it's those rare times when i get the inspiration to write, and i acually do write, at night of course! :P