quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2007

A puzzle for you!

Hey everyone!! it's been so long!!I had my boards exams and now I've not been able to come online very often nowadays because i got 2 part time jobs and my bro has holidays,so he demands d PC!lo
well, i might be busy,but the fact is that most of us are damn bored during the holidays and don't know what to do.i came across this riddle/puzzle and and I'm sure it'll keep u busy for quite a while!i found the answer in a record of 13th attempt! :D
Write the answer that you got!
Here is the puzzle:

Can you find a 14 digit number containing two each of the digits one to seven?
The two 7's are separated by seven other digits;
The two 6's are separated by six other digits;
The two 5's are separated by five other digits;
The two 4's are separated by four other digits;
The two 3's are separated by three other digits;
The two 2's are separated by two other digits;
The two 1's are separated by one other digit.

GOOD LUCK!!
Anjali

4 comentários:

Miguel disse...

Well, now my exams are over and I'm back to Lisbon (yes, I've been away from my PC for a while lol) I decided to come here and I just had to do this puzzle although it's almost the only thing I had to entertain myself in my "Santo Antao"'s house (yes, you probably don't know where it is... nobody does lol) So... can I post the answer?=P 72632453764151!!

Probably there are other possibilities but I came up with this one after almost an hour=P

Ok, time 2go, gr8 blog, keep up the good work

kisses**

Anjali disse...

Hey Miguel!tht's good!
but there are different ans, wht i gott was dif, but i'm, not posting now, so tht caroline, morgaine (and all the others) try a little harder and don't hv excuses.!lol

Anjali disse...

the answer that i found out was:
52642753461317.

Anónimo disse...

Olá!
Ontem resolvi pegar no puzzle (estava farta de ver matrizes à frente) e deu-me este resultado: 45671415362732, à 4ª tentativa; pelos vistos é diferente dos vossos resultados, mas podem ser várias as soluções, não é?
Hoje sugeri este puzzle a uma amiga minha da faculdade e ela chegou exactamente ao mesmo resultado que eu, no mesmo número de tentativas!
*****